Edible Blooms is committed to supporting the local community around our stores and each year we donate a considerable amount of product to assist these organisations and charities with their fundraising. We are passionate about giving back to the community that supports us, and it is always wonderful to hear back from these organisations after the events with photo's and what they were able to acheive.
Here at Edible Blooms we LOVE supporting our community and pride ourselves to share our successes within the communities which we operate. We require a minimum of one (1) months’ notice between receiving your request and your event.
To be successful in your sponsorship or donation request, please ensure that you fit our below criteria;
· All donations or sponsorship need a minimum one month lead time
· Must have an appropriate fit with Edible Blooms brand, and our company values;
· Potential for broad community impact and;
· Must have a significant reach level of a minimum of 300+ attendees.
Edible Blooms donations and sponsorship activities support the following areas of interest;
· Women in our community
· Education and;
· Children's health.
When we enter a sponsorship or donation arrangement, we believe that we are entering into a long term partnership with an organisation for a mutual benefit. Some of these benefits may include:
· Naming rights;
· Display and promotion of Edible Blooms brand;
· Verbal, written and visual acknowledgement at events, functions etc.; and
· Opportunities to involve Edible Blooms people.
Please understand that due to the number of applications we receive, you will be contacted if you are successful within your request.
Main charities currently supported by Edible Blooms NZ